¤ Home » About Us » Quality & Competence
Quality & Competence
We are in Process to obtain the TS:16949:2002. TS:16949:2002 is a Quality management System standard being develop with a developing Quality Management System of Automobile sector Manufacturing Industries. TS:16949:2002 was formed based on the basic requirement of ISO: 9001: 2000 and combining with the requirement of automotive task force (IATF). IATF is formed consisting of the automobile manufactures associations of different countries TS:16949:2002 certificates issued from only IATF(even though any organization can be audited by any certification body).
- To achieve zero defects by continuous improvement in process.
- To produce Quality components from the beginning itself.
- To produce quality components by consistent adherence of quality systems.
- To sell only quality components to our valued customers at competitive prices.
- Training on ISO/TS and any other relevant standards
- Experience-Sharing programmes, stuffy missions, visits to manufacturing facilities, training programmes on productivity tools like 5S, Kaizen, etc.
- Developing projects such as productivity clusters.
- Learn Manufacturing.
Designed by gr8designs, Powered by Business Ahead